Who we are ?
We specialize in creating a complete and authentic Cuban experience. We offer a varied catalog of services and we have exceptional specialists in each field. We differ from traditional agencies in the personalized treatment we provide and the enthusiasm and knowledge of our professionals.
We want to act as your hosts in our beautiful country and help you to organize your stay. Our goal is for you to get closer to our language, our history and our culture. An added benefit of our agency is that our instructors know several languages, English, French, Italian, Russian, which allows them to communicate with you during your stay.
We want you to experience the real Cuba, the one that exists beyond the typical tourist routes. And we love what we do. The contact with people from all over the world enriches us and motivates us. We want you to feel at home in Cuba, and at the same time, to create your own image of our country.
What we offer ?
- Spanish is the third most spoken language in the world. Come learn with us! For over 10 years we have been working with students from many different countries and at different levels of language proficiency. Our communicative teaching methods based on language immersion and learning are well received by all. We work in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, away from classrooms or schools, offer students a truly unique learning experience. You can apply for individual classes or small group study.
- Music and dance are favorite activities for all Cubans. Where else in the world is it better to learn traditional Cuban dances and rhythms than in Cuba? Our teachers, young musicians and dancers graduated from the best schools in the country will help you get started or improve the skills you already have in Salsa, Afro-Cuban dances or Cuban percussion.
- One of our main goals is to help you to connect with the Cuban reality and its people. That is why we have prepared a series of tours designed to guide you through Havana, the capital of Cuba and a centre for Cuban history and culture. You can choose from daily or hourly routes. We can adapt to your schedule and your specific interests. Let us know what language you speak English, French, Italian or Russian, and we will match you to guides who speak your language.
- Havana’s coast offers one of the most beautiful seabeds in the world. This is why diving is a great option for visitors to Havana. We work with two of the most experienced diving clubs in our country, offering beginning or advanced courses, as well as several excursions.
- If you prefer to have the experience of living with a Cuban family rather than staying in a hotel , we have the perfect accommodation for you. In the most central neighborhoods of Havana – Old Havana, Central Havana, Vedado and Miramar -all the homes available facilities to welcome you – single rooms with private bathroom, air conditioning, hot and cold water as well as breakfast and meals if you request. The best, however, is the warmth and friendliness of hosts, you always feel you are at home with.
How do we function ?
If you are not only interested in taking lessons, but in renting accommodation, or joining one of our city tours, you can contact us through the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form.
In both cases, be sure to include the following information:
- Full name and nationality.
- Date of arrival in Havana and length of stay.
- Number of class hours that you want to receive.
- Level of prior knowledge of Spanish language. Other languages.
- Interest: information about accommodation, sightseeing tours in different languages, cultural and leisure activities, diving, etc.
We will be in permanent contact you across email to resolve all your questions and give you the necessary information.
We recommend you to previously consult our section SERVICES AND PRICES.